TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
PLEASE NOTE if you have booked accommodation at Lavender Lodge via a separate booking site such as Airbnb or Trip Advisor or some other agency your booking terms and conditions will be governed by that organisation’s terms and conditions.
If you are booking with us direct, the terms and conditions below apply.
- All reservations will be treated as provisional pending receipt of payment for the cost of the stay. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or PayPal by prior arrangement.
- The accommodation price allows two people to share Lavender Lodge.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to check-in time (or 3:00 pm if not specified) on the day of check-in.
- If the guest cancels less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded.
- No refunds are given for guests who do not stay the full duration of their holiday.
- Cancellation – a cancellation must be confirmed in writing.
- Regrettably, pets are not allowed in Lavender Lodge. The property is also strictly no smoking.
- Lavender Lodge must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
- Lavender Lodge is usually ready for occupation from 3.00pm. Please call if you wish to arrive earlier and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please advise us if your arrival time is likely to be after 6.00pm. We can leave a key in the external key safe.
- The proprietors are not responsible for any property lost in the property nor can we accept liability for any loss or damage to vehicles left on the property.
- The person who makes the booking is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property. Any damage caused must be paid for.
- Disability Awareness – please advise us prior to booking of any disabilities or special requirements. We will do our best to accommodate guest’s needs.
- We recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance cover.
PRIVACY & TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Use of our site includes accessing, browsing our site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.lavenderlodgeoxon.co.uk is a site operated by Debra Jardine of Parkside House, Tithe Lane, Clifton, Oxon OX15 0PU
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
By visiting www.lavenderlodgeoxon.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.lavenderlodgeoxon.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, or make a booking via our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- PLEASE NOTE if you have booked accommodation at Lavender Lodge via a separate booking site such as Airbnb or Trip Advisor or some other agency your booking and data will be governed by that organisation’s terms and conditions.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
– Information about your visit, including the (URL) page, response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and methods used to browse away from the page.
– Information we receive from other sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, other venue / holiday home booking agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about the services we offer
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.